Sunday 25 September 2011

Hi! And welcome to my blog. I have always wanted to start a blog, and I have attempted several times without success. After blogging about Europe, Social Media, and who can forget LiveJournal I have decided that a good blog needs to be about something really relevant. Recently I have come to thinking about what it is that I know that I can actually share that people may have an interest in reading. It occurred to me that as a senior at the University of Michigan I should be able to blog something about maize and blue. Then I realized that having served in several capacities around campus, including as a Tour Guide, an RA and a News Reporter I knew a lot of random stuff around campus that I wanted to share! So that is what this blog will be: a look at some cool things around Michigan's campus, as well as a little about my senior year mixed in. Please let me know if there is something you would like to hear more about, and I will see what I can investigate for you. I am so excited for this journey, hope you enjoy!

"Wherever you go, GO BLUE!"

No comments:

Post a Comment